SXSW Interactive 2013
Worldview: The Future of Storytelling
A worldview from countries represented in Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, North America & Europe reach the same conclusion: the digital world is developing rapidly. Across oceans, conversations are continuing via digital communications. Social connections are evolving in a very experiential way. Whether you like it or not, this cross-cultural, digital chatter exists 24/7. How do we keep up? How can we navigate this ever-expanding channel? A global panel will provide worldview examples of what works in this digital age – and what doesn’t. The discussion will delve deep into understanding how a global engagement will help support the future of communication and how we should go about telling the story. The panel will be presented as a candid conversation on learning to tell the story, finding content, and building and engaging communities through a global worldview on digital communications.
Diversity and emerging markets will disclose how the story is becoming a real-tim
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Obviously, the future of communications and storytelling is changing rapidly. What is your take on the growth in your specific area? What’s hot in the social network world? Give personal examples.
- What makes your social engagement successful at its current continent or current status? Why does it work? And, where do you see our future communications going? How do you build your personal network?
- What is your content creation and publication distribution? What works? And what has not worked in the past? Are there certain aspects or perks of social media that is most effective in your country or your own personal take?
- What makes you more unique than all the social storytellers out there? How do you generate original content when there is so much content being shared? Share a few secrets!
- What are the emerging trends? Are building social relationships in communities in your region different from others? What has been your experience and perspective?
Ivo Lukas, Founder/CEO, 24Notion