SXSW Interactive 2013
Tweak Your SXSW Talk
Getting accepted to present at South by Southwest means nothing if you do a crap job of it once you get here. Cranky Talk Workshops are dedicated to eradicating mediocre conference presentations and we’re bringing our unique blend of love, abuse and peer counseling back to Austin. (We ran a workshop at the 2012 SXSW Interactive Festival and got rave reviews from participants.) If you want to test drive your SXSW panel or solo presentation in front of a critical, but highly supportive workshop audience, consider participating in this intense event. (You must sign up in advance at http://www.crankytalk.com). We give seasoned presenters a chance to get good and lubricated before their big day and for the less experienced speakers, we’ll walk you by the hand down the path to a great performance.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Is my SXSW presentation going to be exceptional?
- How do I get my presentation to resonate with an Austin audience?
- What are the strongest points of my presentation?
- What are the weakest points of my presentation?
- How do I kick ass at SXSW?
- Dan Willis, Consultant, Cranky Productions
Eva Willis, Consultant, Chesterbrook Academy