Your Business Sucks and Your Baby’s Ugly
Your business sucks and your baby's ugly. This is just the sad truth. Most startups will fail, but with the right preparation you can avoid the most common pitfalls to success. We provide tips about some of the most common mistakes startups make, and give real-world and proven tools to put yourself on the track to success. We'll provide a fun and interactive format to help you find the kernels of value in what you can provide to the marketplace, and build the kind of business you want to run.
- How do I know if my business idea is a good one, or if I'm just nursing an ugly baby?
- How can I avoid the common pitfalls that derail most startups before they even have a chance to get going?
- How can I identify the potential market for my product, and figure out how to reach them?
- What do I do if I realize that I'm nursing an ugly baby. Just throw it away?
- How can I maximize my potential for success and profit?
- Eve Richter, Partner, Napkin Venture
- Tina Cannon, Partner, Napkin Venture
- Raul Calvoz, Of Counsel, Tuggey Fernandez
Eve Richter, Partner, Napkin Venture
Show me another