SXSW Music 2014
Are Brands The New Music Tastemakers?
With a myriad of ways to discover music, fans of bands and brands alike are finding common ground when the two collide. Learn ways brands curate the music experience for their audiences through authentic partnerships across multiple touch points, and how they come to fruition, from digital integration to live events and more.
Share this idea
- Explain how you view music as a brand marketer. Is it important?
- How do you measure success or ROI with music integrations?
- What are standard guidelines and tactics used in your music activations?
- What music and brand partnerships do you feel have worked well? And not so well?
- Do you feel it's important to be the tastemaker for your audience or is it better to give them the tools to discover music?
Helena Ngo, Director, Licensing, VerveLife