SXSW Interactive 2013
Radical 3D Animation: Ethnography Will Save Us All
The radical is in the research. Spending effort to truly understand what your market wants, instead of second-guessing them, saves everyone time, money and reputations. See the advantages of 3D data visualization, virtualization and animation to make your vision attainable. This stands squarely at the intersection of social science and applied science and refers to interactive experiences, product development and market research in every industry.
Share this idea
- What is Radical 3D Animation?
- What is the difference between animation, visualization and virtualization?
- Why is animation at the cross section of social science and applied science?
- How does ethnographic animation translate across all stages of product development from conception to user adoption?
- Why is data based on ethnographic research is different and more accurate than traditional market research?
- Kate Ertmann, Owner, Animation Dynamics
Amy Dubin, PR Director, Animation Dynamics