SXSW Interactive 2014
With today's pace of technology innovation, increased expectation of user experience, and company leadership mandate to innovate - how do you answer a simple question: what?
- If you're a corporate executive you have vendors pitching you new tech every day
- If you're a technologist you see new technology arising every day
- If you're an entrepreneur you have a million options to direct your company.
- If you're a hacker and wonder which tech will businesses pay for
All of them share the same theme: which technology will prevail? what experience will be adopted? what will businesses pay for?
It sounds complicated, but it doesn't have to be!
The key is simplicity; with simple frameworks you can easily identify emerging technologies, emerging trends, emerging needs, and put a solid plan for success.
Share this idea
- Which emerging technologies should I focus on?
- Which trends should I invest time or money?
- How do I compare all these new startups and decide which one to use?
- What technology will my users rather use?
- How do I frame the future?
- Rob Gonda, Global Head of Innovation, Sapient
Rob Gonda, Global Head of Innovation, Sapient