SXSW Interactive 2014
Why Customer Delight Should Be Your Business Model
Customer delight is not just hype: it should be the cornerstone of any business model. In today's highly competitive, brand-hopping digital world, customer satisfaction should no longer be one of your main business objectives - unless you are aiming for failure. This presentation sheds some light on why customer delight should be your number one priority, with exceptional cross-platform customer service becoming the great key differentiator. It also examines how online technology (including social media) can help implement a human-centric approach to business (and marketing), thus leading to sustainable success, where everybody wins.
Share this idea
- What are some examples of online brands that have successfully implemented the Customer Delight business model?
- What real-world findings support the Customer Delight principle as the winning business model?
- What are the main technology-related challenges that come with adopting a customer-centric business model?
- What are the common ingredients for success (including technology tools) in delighting customers online?
- What does a delighted customer look like?
- Demian Sellfors, Co-Founder and CEO, Media Temple
Stephanie de Guzman, Assistant to CEO Demian Selfors, Media Temple