SXSW Interactive 2013
Sneakers & Technology Pt 2: Experiences By Design
As a continuation of Sneakers & Technology: A True Love Story, this panel will continue the discussion of the storied relationship between technological innovation and the sneaker industry. In this installment, we’ll be covering the amazing sneaker innovations from the past year, the experiences they’re creating, and how our lives are, and will be, affected by them.
Innovation in the sneaker industry is no longer only about design, new materials or manufacturing processes. It’s now about the entire product lifecycle, and how it's enriched by the consumer’s input, whether that be in data or co-creation of the product itself.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Is technology improving sneakers? How?
- What recent innovations should we know about?
- How are customer experiences changing with sneakers?
- What can we look forward to for this industry?
- What opportunities in this space can the SxSW audience take advantage of?
- Trevor Eld, Executive Creative Director, R/GA
Trevor Eld, Executive Creative Director, R/GA