SXSW Music 2014
The 7 Hottest Topics in Web Music Tech in 2014
Web and mobile music tech companies continue to pop up steadily offering musicians new ways to connect with fans. These same companies continue to offer creative ways to discover new music. Business as usual. But the reactions of musicians and labels utilizing these services and dealing with the new music economy is always an ever evolving landscape that makes for great conversation among music industry personalities.
Todd Tate, Community Architect for the popular SF MusicTech Summit, will moderate a quick-fire session on the 7 hottest topics in Web, Social, and Mobile music. The panel will consist of some of the most experienced web music technology industry entrepreneurs, journalists, and investors.
Share this idea
- What are the 7 hottest topics in Web and mobile music right now?
- What are the challenges for musicians within these 7 hot potatoes? Are they benefiting? Are they effectively adapting?
- What are the challenges for music tech companies within these hot topics? Are they in hot water?
- What are the companies involved in the current hot topics?
- Can we cover 7 hot topics in one hour? Wait and see!
Todd Tate, Community Architect, SF MusicTech Summit