SXSW Interactive 2014
Come and see who will be the winner this year: the top 10 nominated Austin startups are pitching and competing for investors, talent, and media recognition.
Founded in 2010, the Co-founders Meetup Austin is with 1,400 members the largest meetup group about tech entrepreneurship here in Silicon Hills. The meetup is produced by TheTechMap, a community-oriented project bringing together people who work within the technology startup universe.
The Co-founders Austin meetup meets at Capital Factory and HomeAway in rotation where 10 startups pitch each month to a group of 100 entrepreneurs, talent, and investors. In addition, each quarter, we bring together in a social mixer entrepreneurs with the local tech media to tell their story.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Who are the top ten up and coming early stage startups in Austin?
- What is going on in the startup scene in Austin?
- Where do I meet people starting or interested in starting a tech company in Austin?
- Where do I meet angel investors in Texas?
- Where do I meet top talent ready to take on the challenge to work for a startup?
Stefan Brunner, COO, TheTechMap, Inc.