Science Channel Presents The Race For Space
Mars is ours. So is the moon. Even asteroids belong to
us. For the first time in its 200,000 year existence, humanity is crossing into final frontier and embarking on history's greatest adventure. Right now, all over the world, men and women of boundless vision are drawing up blueprints to transform this science fiction scenario into science fact. It is only a matter of time before we colonize the Moon. It is only a matter of time before we place the first boot print on Mars. It is only a matter of time before we live and play in outer space as easily and comfortably as we do on Earth. The questions are: who, when and how? Science Channel and the producers of Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman have the
answers. Race to Space, an epic three-part mini-series event, will
fundamentally alter the way you look at our cosmos, and redefine what you perceive as possible.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the current status in our quest for interplanetary travel as it stands today?
- How soon and by what means can we expect to travel outside of Earth's atmosphere?
- Who are the leaders in this field and how do they differ in their approaches?
- Debbie Myers, General Manager, Science Channel
- Michio Kaku, Author, Physicist, Author
- Lori McCreary, Executive Producer, Revelations Entertainment
- Bernadette McDaid, Executive Producer, Science Channel
Joanne Schioppi, Manager of Communications, Discovery Communications/Science Channel