SXSW Interactive 2014
Why Your Non-Profit Needs Millennials
Volunteers, Board Members, & Donors Alike - Learn How You Can Engage & Benefit From the Millennial Generation!
Did you know that 75% of Millennials gave money to charities in 2011? What about the fact that in 2013 52% of Millennaials said they would like to give donations monthly?
You will learn all about what drives the Millennial Generation to volunteer, donate, and work in the NPO industry. You'll find out how they prefer to give online, how they act in the moment, and how they utilize social media and mobile apps!
Non-profits need Millennials! Learn how to bring them on board so that they can fight for your cause and expand your donor base. They will help organizations level up their marketing and technology usage.
Join Felicia Bates as she takes an in depth look at the Millennial Generation and how they can make a positive impact on your organization. Her unique view stems from being a Millennial herself along with her experience as a web designer for non-profits.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How and where are Millennials making a difference in the non-profit industry?
- How do Millennials donate and volunteer to charities and organizations?
- How do Millennials utilize social media for non-profits?
- Why should a Millennial be on your board?
- How can you benefit from Millennials in your non-profit?
- Felicia Bates, Executive Assistant to the CEO, Tendenci
Felicia Bates, Executive Assistant to the CEO, Tendenci