SXSW Interactive 2014
It's About Your Client's Customers, Stupid!
Houston, we have a problem. Today's digital agency model is horribly broken. As an agency, we promise clients (and their users) an end product that is out of this world, but oftentimes, somewhere between takeoff and landing, we find that the course has changed, and we’re headed straight for disaster – the creation of a mobile solution that resonates more with our clients than theirs. It’s time to put our focus back on the end customer, ensuring we don’t create mobile solutions that simply get lost in space.
When it comes to knowing what the end user wants in a mobile solution, no one knows them better than they know themselves, and as an agency, we can gain valuable knowledge simply by understanding our end user. During this panel, executives from mobile and digital agencies will discuss those valuable user insights, how they incorporate them into agency work, and how they assist in bringing meaningful mobile solutions to market.
Share this idea
- What are today’s digital agencies doing wrong?
- How can this problem be remedied?
- What are some of the best methods to research and understand users?
- After you gather these insights, how do you translate them in your work?
- What are some real-world success stories of user research making a real difference, in terms of ROI?
- David Glenn, Business Development Director, Mutual Mobile
Jen Quinlan, Director of Solutions Marketing, Mutual Mobile