SXSW Interactive 2014
Next Generation Retail Stores
And you thought getting a solid mobile strategy out the door was tough. The retail landscape is evolving at a rapid pace and while the future is unclear, one thing is certain: if you don’t embrace a digitized future, your brand will be left behind.
The physical store is fundamentally changing – the store of the future provides a curated, seamless shopping experience that consumers demand.
How? By bringing the best of online technology into the physical store - from lookbooks and 3D printing, to magic “try-on” mirrors and body scans. What, did you think a few in-store iPads would cut it?
There is an unparalleled opportunity for retailers to engage with customers in a new way. Join our elite group of retail leaders – large traditional brands redefining themselves and disruptive startups – as we define the next gen of shopping.
We’ll discuss what’s worked – and what’s not – for retailers, emerging tech and how brands are making bets on the next gen of retail stores.
Share this idea
- What retail technology trends are actually driving engagement and conversion?
- What was the biggest technology retail fail of the last five years?
- How has in-store technology changed your customer engagement strategy?
- What keeps retailers up at night as more consumers go offline for shopping?
- Identify one essential component of the store of the future
Amanda Coffee, Corporate Communications – Innovation & New Ventures, eBay Inc., eBay Inc.