SXSW Interactive 2014
Creating an Iconic Brand in Digital Health
Nearly every part of our daily lives is touched by an iconic internet or mobile company, yet healthcare lacks the same types of companies. This is illogical, since healthcare is just as innate as social connections and significantly more impactful than transportation or delivery. This panel will focus on why there has been a lack of notable consumer companies in digital health, the pathway to building a great consumer health company and the companies most likely to become the new icons.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What examples, if any, exist of companies creating a widely recognized brand in digital health?
- What are the primary tactics that can be learned from iconic internet and mobile companies?
- Why don't those tactics work in digital health, i.e., what are the major differences and roadblocks in the healthcare vertical?
- How fast does a company have to grow to create an iconic brand?
- Which companies are most likely to become icons in consumer health?
Malay Gandhi, Chief Strategy Officer, Rock Health