SXSW Interactive 2014
Share YOUR Toilet Paper Story on FB! Seriously??
Brands trying to engage consumers via social media sometimes live in a fantasy world. Case in point: When they ask you to share a personal story over something ridiculous. It’s important to know how to read your consumer audience and connect.
Join Comedy Central Comedian, Tom Shillue, Digital/Social Strategist Rick Mulready and Executive Creative Director of Mister Face Tony Mennuto explore what works with an audience, what to do when your tanking on the big stage, and how to create content that actually resonates with people in a meaningful way. (Tom Shillue will offer hilarious insights into the mindset of an audience with anecdotes from his life in the dicey world of stand up comedy).
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why are “Tell Us Your Story” campaigns so popular?
- What tricks from both advertisers and comedians work to engage an audience?
- Why is social media all about great content?
- Why is listening to your audience more important than shouting out your sales information?
- Why social media is just like a cocktail party?
Tony Mennuto, Executive Creative Director, Mister Face