SXSW Interactive 2013
How AT&T Uses Social Media to Engage Dev Geeks
How has AT&T successfully connected with a developer community that demands authenticity, novelty, and technical innovation? AT&T will share their most notable highs and lows on the way to being named as the number one mobile developer program for a remarkable seven years in a row.
AT&T started focusing on the development community before any of their competitors, and the conversation will include front line reports about bringing together the AT&T team, agency, and customers to build lasting relationships in the ever-changing development community.
AT&T’s efforts to produce the social community were held back by a myriad of complications, and Metia created an integrated content strategy that connected with the developer community and produced a workable infrastructure that will scale for AT&T over time. The social media program integrates with the other marketing initiatives under way with AT&T, and is core to their mission to be accessible, responsive, engaged, and suppo
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can one-to-one and one-to-many marketing programs work in harmony in a company as big as AT&T?
- How did AT&T stop marketing and start talking with their technical audience?
- How can I scale my marketing program and maintain authenticity?
- How can we turn virtual interactions in social media into real interactions at actual events?
- How can I use readily available social media statistics to know exactly when to post content?
Deborah Hanamura, Director of Marketing, Metia