SXSW Interactive 2014
Can You Feel Me Now?
In today’s mobile-centric world, our lives have been transformed to expect to discover and share almost every aspect of our lives on the go. With these discoveries come personal reactions through photos, videos, social media, and mobile apps, fueled by a host of human emotions. Companies are purposely developing mobile experiences to spark a range of behaviors that help us live happier lives. The panelists will highlight how they view the intersection of psychology and technology and how that insight drives new innovations in their mobile business.
Share this idea
- How do each of your respective companies view mobile technology as an individual person-to-person concept, and what steps does your company take to ensure that the technology it uses is as “human” as possible.
- Has the entrepreneurial spirit of mobile applications in recent years changed the way you view the potential of mobile technology or alter the way you communicate and interact with consumers?
- How will mobile technology continue to transform in the future and become even more personal and molded by human connections and emotions?
- What are your views on the connection between life and mobile technology? How much do they intersect in your daily life, how often should they intersect, and is there a line that you draw in your own mind when a technology break is necessary?
- Ultimately, do you view mobile technology and our apparent reliance upon it as more of a positive or negative thing for the world today?
Conor Golden, Account Coordinator, Text100 Global Communications