Make it Rain: The New Healthcare Funding Landscape
Digital Health is a burgeoning space, with relatively few prolific angel and venture investors, but entrepreneurs are getting creative about finding capital. This presentation will dissect the funding options for various healthcare entrepreneurs at any stage to help them navigate and get in front of the right one for them. Is a consumer-facing crowdfunding portal the right way to go for digital health startups? How can early stage companies specifically gain a financial footing with seed investors, angels, and corporate VCs? Where can mid to late stage companies identify innovative funding options, such as equity crowdfunding, that can boost Series A or B funding? Through each option presented, attendees will understand the challenges that innovative healthcare start-ups face, and the tools to overcome them.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the unique challenges healthcare startups face when looking for funding?
- How can early stage companies improve their prospects for success by becoming involved with startup accelerators?
- Where can mid- to late-stage companies identify innovative funding options, such as crowdfunding, that can boost capital?
- How are investors, at all levels, finding the most innovative companies in healthcare?
- What are the benefits that these alternative forms of funding can offer, in addition to capital?
- Andrew Farquharson, Co-Founder and Managing Director , VentureHealth
- Halle Tecco, Co-Founder & CEO, Rock Health
- Amy Lesnick, Head of Social Innovation, Non Profit, Health, and Cause, Indiegogo
Peter McCormack, Account Coordinator, SHIFT Communications
Show me another