SXSW Interactive 2014
BeanCast Live: Debate The State Of Emerging Tech
The best panelists from our show. People like Shankman, Joel, Jaffe and others. All together on one stage. Debating the state of emerging adtech.
The BeanCast serves up as many as 70,000 shows a month, and has become the must-hear weekly conversation in the advertising and marketing world. Now we propose a special live episode on stage at SxSW to debate the state of emerging tech in mobile, social, digital and beyond.
This is more than a panel. This is a raucous, sometimes heated, roundtable debate that is completely entertaining and always informative.
Are you ready for us?
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Is social media evolving into the relationship engine for brands that was promised or is it just becoming another medium for serving advertising?
- What's coming next in mobile and how are connected devices changing the way that consumers interact and share their lives with brands?
- What is the difference between content marketing and native advertising, and what do these tactics look like in a world still dominated by big-budget brand commercials and ads?
- How will emerging technologies like gesture control and smart packaging affect UX design and customer experience in the marketing world?
- How are innovative startups fueling the creativity and effectiveness of enterprise-level brands today?
Bob Knorpp, Host/Producer, Chief Analyst, Evol8tion