SXSW Interactive 2014
Social Customer Experience Management
Best selling author Dave Evans along with co-author Joe Cothrel will present their latest book on enterprise social media and its impact on customer service. Published by Wiley (ISBN: 9781118826102, due out 3/1/2014), "Customer Experience Management: Engage and Retain Customers Through Social Media" covers the use of social media by small, medium and large brands as an advocacy builder. Attendees will see how global brands like Time Warner, Yahoo!, Swisscom, Sky and more are using social media to build their business by focusing on customer service through social channels.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How does social media drive the business purchase funnel?
- How can global brands build advocates by focusing on social customer care?
- What is social customer experience management?
- How are customer support, pre-sales and innovation impacted by social technology?
- How do leading brands build business, and how can this be applied to any business?
- Dave Evans, VP, Social Strategy, Lithium
Dave Evans, VP, Social Strategy, Lithium