SXSW Interactive 2013
Hiring For The Changing Web
Companies are now hiring for jobs that have never existed before. Just as challenging as it is for employers to describe new online jobs, equally as difficult is finding candidates that fit the bill.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the new skill sets and experience that are required in a purely digital role?
- How can we accurately describe this new role that is no longer just journalist, editor, social media and everything in between?
- How do you teach online fluency and how should the education system evolve with the industry?
- Is an employee’s social media presence the new hallway etiquette?
- Would you hire someone that you think is annoying on Twitter?
Doree Shafrir, Executive Editor, BuzzFeed