SXSW Interactive 2014
Should You Drop Out of School to Start a Company?
As the average student loan debt rises over $30,000 and options such as starting a company become more feasible for college-aged entrepreneurs, more young people will consider dropping out of college altogether. This panel will discuss multiple perspectives surrounding this question, including the value of staying in school for starting a company to dropping out to accelerate a career in entrepreneurship.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Should you drop out of college to start your company?
- How can you best use the university to help your startup grow?
- How can you capitalize on your student status to further your startup?
- What are the indicators that college is undermining your startup's success?
- If you drop out of college and your startup fails, what is the next best course of action?
Madeline Vu, Program Manager, 3 Day Startup