SXSW Interactive 2014
Top Tech Innovation Trends for 2014
Join leading technology insiders as they share the latest and hottest trends in tech innovation, consumer electronics, services, social media and startups – and unveil a top-level view of what’s coming in the near and long-term future. How will our lives and businesses be changed by driverless cars, wearable technology and computers, sensors, 3d printers, curated content, and robotics? What will privacy and personal identity mean within the evolving context of the hyper-connected, always-on age of mobile and big data – and how will this impact channels, choices and purchases? What are the coming trends in health care using a new range of sensors and contextual SDKs (software developer kits) that will sit on our smart phones and other devices we’ll wear? What kind of new devices will we see in the future, and what are the devices that we’re using now that will become much less relevant? What will entertainment look like – and how will we consume it? Kevin O’Malley will moderate.
Share this idea
- What will the connected home and living room of the near and long-term future look like, and which technologies will it integrate?
- What are the latest developments in privacy, immigration reform, and freedom of speech affecting innovation and the tech business?
- What is the “age of context” we’re entering – and how will mobile, inexpensive sensors and big data change our lives?
- How will these new technologies change the way we interact with each other – and how will our products become more personal and assertive?
- What are Personal Contextual Assistants [PCA’s] – and how do they utilize cloud-based, open mobile platforms, with contextual SDK’s or Software Developer Kits?
Kevin O'Malley, President, TechTalk / Studio