SXSW Interactive 2014
Why Your Customers Switch To Your Competitors
Customers don’t just buy a product—they switch from something else. And customers don’t just leave a product—they switch to something else.
It’s in these switching moments that the deepest customer insights can be found.
Most businesses don’t know the real reasons why people switch to—or from—their products.
We'll teach you how to find out.
In our panel we'll show you how to uncover customer insights that traditional market research doesn't surface. Insights that distill the "job" that customers are "hiring" your products and services to do.
We'll share real life examples drawn from hundreds of customer conversations with companies ranging from big brands to smaller tech startups.
You'll never look at your customers the same way again.
Share this idea
- How do you find and recruit the right customers to interview?
- How can you get your customers to reveal valuable details about how they buy?
- What are the forces pulling a customer to your product and away from what they are using today?
- How do you conduct a live customer interview?
- How do you distill customer insights into actionable insights for product development and marketing?
Bob Moesta, Partner, The ReWired Group