SXSW Interactive 2014
Writing and Publishing in the Modern World
Because of technical and cultural changes, the writing, publishing and distribution of books is changing rapidly. This panel of authors and publishers will be discussing where the industry is and where it is going.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the ins and outs of eBook publishing: formats, pricing, distribution, and DRM? When is print-on-demand cost-effective? What works as an Amazon Single?
- How do you promote a book to busy people in a noisy world? How do you deal with online reviews?
- What are the challenges of translations and international distribution?
- iBooks Author: Wonderful or Awful?
- How do you enhance your book with other media: video, audio, apps and reader forums?
LeAnn Boucher, Marketing, Big Nerd Ranch