SXSW Interactive 2014
Longhorn Startup Expo
Longhorn startups at the University of Texas at Austin want to show you how they are changing the world. Professor of Innovation Dr. Bob Metcalfe will introduce the best startups, led by students and professors, that UT-Austin has to offer.
The expo will allow you to spontaneously interact with the teams you want. Booths will be loaded with student entrepreneurs, product demos, and information for investors. Our startups are sourced from across campus so expect to see ventures into tech, social innovation and maybe even a lemonade stand or two.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the hot startups out of UT-Austin?
- How is UT-Austin playing in the Austin startup community?
- What types of problems are student entrepreneurs solving? Professor entrepreneurs?
- Who are the people to talk to if you want to start a company with UT-Austin?
- How is the UT System helping all 15 UT institution, including UT-Austin, start companies?
- Bob Metcalfe, Professor of Innovation, The University of Texas at Austin
Nick Spiller, Student, The University of Texas at Austin