SXSW Interactive 2014
Blogging With Evernote: Freedom from Your CMS
'Blogging with Evernote' hopes to move bloggers, content creators and anyone simply looking to share their content easier, out of the stronghold of blogging platforms that strip your creativity with their bugs and redundancy, as fast as they strip your html!
In this four hour long workshop, I will highlight Evernote's built in sharing and content creation power as well as the 3rd party integrations that allow you to blog and post right from where your content journey begins: Evernote.
Core topics will include:
- How to get started with Evernote's 3rd Party blog platform integrations
- Automating your content creation and posts
- Aggregating your content for re-posting
- Sharing content to Social Media
- Integrating Evernote with current platforms like Wordpress and Tumblr
- Easy drafting
- 'The Tag'
- Gaining followers using Evernote
Attendees will also learn some additional apps in the Evernote ecosystem to help streamline their blogging/ sharing process.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Do Evernote's blogging integrations have good themes, are they free/ cheap and are they easy to set up without knowledge of coding, hacking or Sql databases?
- Can Evernote and its integrations help me blog more consistently?
- How can I automate my content/ blogging?
- Can Evernote or it's 3rd party integrations work with my current platform and how?
- Do Evernote's blogging integrations allow me to share to social media? Automatically?
- Lindsey Holmes, CEO/ Lead Strategist, Usable Tech Co (Formerly LCH Business)
Lindsey Holmes, CEO/ Lead Strategist, Usable Tech Co (Formerly LCH Business)