SXSW Interactive 2014
10 Ways Influencer Marketing Gives You Superpowers
If you could have only one marketing superpower, what would it be?
What If I told you you didn’t have to pick just one – you can have multiple marketing superpowers that can be adapted to your industry, business goals and resources.
We're not talking "Superman" powers of super human strength -- more like the Justice League with the help of technology, data and – most importantly - influencers and advocates.
There are some obvious powers that influencers deliver, like Viral Awareness: the ability to quickly promote a new product or service then evolve the messaging based on the results.
Directing Minds is another, where companies can work with advocates to generate content, recommendations and participation in contests in order to create leads.
I will unmask the complete list of superpowers for the first time ever in my session in my engaging, animated style.
Is your Spidey sense tingling yet?
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What benefits will businesses see from working with influencers?
- Which brands are using social technologies, data analytics, network mapping tools and influencer management tools effectively? What can we learn from them?
- Which brands are throwing money to the wind?
- How can influencer marketing help brands increase ROI on their marketing budgets by increasing profits and reducing costs?
- How do businesses need to change in order to remain competitive in 2014?
- Mark Fidelman, Managing Director, Evolve!, Inc.
Mark Fidelman, Managing Director, Evolve!, Inc.