SXSW Interactive 2014
Hyper-Personalized Marketing: Easy as 1-2-3
Even small and medium organizations can begin to use big data in a way that creates value for their customers and their own businesses. By collecting and integrating disparate data sets and using powerful algorithms to develop 360-degree profiles of each of their customers, small businesses can begin to compete with Amazon in the arena of personalization. And they can take it a step further by incorporating social media data into the mix, turbocharging personalization to the next level: hyper-personalization.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What kind of data should small and medium businesses be collecting to learn more about how to serve our customers?
- How does a small or medium business even begin to collect and make sense of the different customer data we have access to and/or gather?
- What do small/medium businesses have to do to our "big data" to add value for our customers?
- Can I afford to compete with Amazon in the personalization space?
- How would hyper-personalization manifest itself for a small/medium business?
- Patricia Blair, VP-Marketing, Nectar Online Media
Patricia Blair, VP-Marketing, Nectar Online Media