This panel will discuss best practices and social tools to engage internal audiences of all ages and backgrounds. As internal employee audiences become more and more accustomed to the document collaboration found in Google Apps, searching with a dynamic graph search on Facebook, and having tight, custom privacy options found on Google+, will they increasingly abandon their companies intranet for their own solutions outside the fire wall? Join us to find answers with our all-star panel.
- When employees are used to top of the line social networks, will they find less and less value in their intranet?
- As more and more millennial's enter the workforce how are big nonprofits and big brands managing the change?
- How do enterprise level brands manage their knowledge workers search for collaborative tools?
- When engaging a increasingly divergent workforce what are best practices to bridge the age gap in internal activities?
- Can internal social networks for employees ever compete with networks they use for personal activities?
- David J. Neff, Digital Strategy, PwC
- Danny Ingram, Executive Vice President, American Cancer Society
- Kelli Carlson-Jagersma, VP, Internal Collaboration, Wells Fargo
David Neff, Digital Strategy, PwC
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.