SXSW Interactive 2014
Quantified Work: Your Data Trail and Your Career
We are constantly being quantified. Companies have developed sophisticated ways to track and rank their employees. Meanwhile, there are now third parties analyzing your digital data trail the same way credit scoring agencies track your financial history. Quantifying your own work while shaping your personal data trail is an essential skill of tomorrow's knowledge worker. This session will focus on the fundamentals of low friction data collection and the ways your data will be used in the workforce of tomorrow.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How are Fortune 500 companies already using personal analytics to rate their workforce?
- When is the right time to start collecting data on yourself?
- How do you make smart application, device, service and sensor choices in your professional life?
- How can you use low friction data collection to improve your day to day existence?
- How can you create simple data driven scenarios that develop an assisted reality culture within your home and workplace?
Klint Finley, Journalist, Wired