SXSW Interactive 2014
How to Make a Good Impression in 50 Milliseconds
In a study conducted by Google, users interacting with websites formed an opinion in 50 milliseconds (or 0.05 seconds). Yes, 50 milliseconds is all you have to make a good first impression, and we guarantee that’s not only with websites. We all know good design when we see it, but what exactly defines it? This panel not only explores the linkage between good design in the physical and digital space, but also highlights how designers, small business owners and entrepreneurs can give their brand “the” look that will make people fall in love in 50 milliseconds or less. Good design isn’t a luxury anymore. It’s a requirement for any successful business or venture.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why is design so important for your brand?
- What are the foundations for great design?
- What commonalities exist between design in the physical and digital space?
- How to apply great design in this ever-changing and growing digital age
- How to extend good design principles to reach your customers and audience
- Chris Perez, Founding Editor, Citygram Magazine
Chris Perez, Founding Editor, Citygram Magazine