SXSW Interactive 2014
From Table to Tech: The Secret Ingredient
Talk about the perfect combination - the smartphone’s ability to take quality photos and the public’s expanding appetite for sharing their lives plate by plate. Engaging in online photo sharing is part and parcel of a restaurant’s public relations package.
Beyond a website, social media sites like Facebook and Twitter can provide valuable opportunities to build stronger ties with customers, sell more product and serve more dinners. Learn how to engage with fans and pitch food bloggers.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How to run social media for food businesses and restaurants?
- How do to create a smart Instagram strategy?
- How to target consumers’ social media conversations and identify a lead strategy?
- How to pitch food bloggers?
- Establishing an online presence through food blogs, what's the best way?
- Jane Ko, Blogger, A Taste of Koko
Jane Ko, Blogger, A Taste of Koko