SXSW Interactive 2014
Igniting Action In A Digital Culture
What inspires people to act…tweet, like, share, comment, join? Why do certain pieces of content explode worldwide, while others fizzle on the launch pad? Is there a proven formula to motivate people in a digital age? Given the proliferation of channels, it's easy for people to engage. But adoption isn’t an impulse--people commit carefully. In this session, the panelists will share vital discoveries from their work that have shaped their interactive practices, and discuss the deeper social insights behind their successful campaigns.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can content build community and strengthen social networks?
- How can you communicate in ways that grow your human network based on a shared purpose? What content triggers action? Why?
- How can you view the user journey holistically, to better plan experiences that convert?
- How can you lower the barriers to making content shareable? What actions steps will make sense to users?
- How can you translate real-time information into insights to foster online word-of-mouth?
Patricia Martin, CEO and founder, LitLamp Communications