SXSW Interactive 2014
The Art & Science of Social Listening
How can marketers, social strategists, and creative minds get the most out of social listening and generate actionable insights?
Most companies know social listening is important - Forrester Research estimates companies will spend $1.6 billion on social brand tracking by 2014 - but few know how to transform it into social intelligence and, more importantly, turn the listening into acting.
Through science and a good dose of art, marketers can turn social listening into a powerful tool for extracting deep consumer insights, informing the course of a strategy, optimizing & course correcting, inspiring creative ideas, and even sparking innovation.
Drawing from our experience of listening for some of the greatest brands in the world, we will provide the workshop attendees with the tools and approach on when and how to conduct social listening, make it actionable, and get the most value from it. The two and a half hour long workshop will include guidance, case studies, and hands-on exercises.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- When can social listening be most useful and impactful?
- What is the right approach? What are the key elements of successful listening?
- How do I use listening to extract consumer insights and strengthen my marketing strategy?
- How do I use listening for optimization and course correction?
- How can use listening to inspire creativity and innovation?
Anne Taillandier, Director of Analytics, R/GA