SXSW Interactive 2014
Launching Into New Territories
This panel will discuss he difficulties of bringing your success from one market in to another, and launching your start up or brand in a new country. All panelists have experience in opening offices in new countries. Whether it's Germany or Canada, we will dig in deep to understand what allows success to hop borders and what mistakes will slow you down when developing in to a new territory. We will cover all aspects of expanding businesses, including when knowing it's the right time, how to measure your success, finding out what and where the next steps are for you, the hardest obstacles when trying to gain international recognition, and more.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- When is it time to launch your start up in a new country?
- What is the first thing you do once you've decided to launch in a new territory?
- What mistakes could you be prone to when venturing in to a new territory?
- Who do you enlist to help with the opening of a new office in a new country?
- How do you honour the local culture and community, while keeping in tact what makes your brand unique?
Sari Delmar, President, Audio Blood Inc.