SXSW Interactive 2013
Female executives thriving at the forefront of the digital ecosystem, in areas including technology, business and venture capital, share career advice and stories of personal challenge and achievement in their male-dominant fields. The panel participants, a Fortune 500 Vice President, a Partner in a Venture Capital firm, and an Agency President, team up to reveal their celebrated and oftentimes competing roles as female executives, mothers, wives, and role models for a new generation of women in the workforce.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How has the emergence of digital media opened up more opportunities for women to assume senior leadership roles?
- In this age of connectivity, do you allow yourself to be accessible 24/7?
- Is career advancement easier for women in an organization that sells products to females?
- How important is an Ivy League degree and is education really a factor in success?
- How does becoming a mom impact success?
Leslie Hall, President, ICED Media