SXSW Music 2014
How to Create Low Budget Interactive Music Videos
Today's audience wants more than pressing Play, Like and Share buttons. They want to be part of it. They want to live the experience!
Music videos created for internet, using social media tools, have been generating a lot of buzz and attracting a huge number os fans.
But you don't have to be a programmer or the Master of Codes to make interactive content ;-)
Steve ePonto unpacks some music experience cases, teaching you how to engage your audience and create interactive music videos using social technologies. Learn how to attract fans (and brands) without spending a lot of money.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How interactive and social music experiences are reshaping the music video concept?
- How can I make an interactive music video without money if I'm not a programmer?
- How to explore fans' behavior in their own social networks to create collaborative content?
- Why most of the collaborative projects have been failed?
- How to attract fans and brands with interactive music videos?
- steve ePonto, Founder + Creative Director, ePonto - social entertainment ideas
steve ePonto, Founder + Creative Director, ePonto - social entertainment ideas