SXSW Interactive 2014
The Human Side of Digital
Technology today has the ability to connect people in ways that we couldn’t imagine even a decade ago. Because of the new digital age, people are able to achieve so much more than ever before. But how do you use technology to your benefit to create and innovate your business? How do you keep the human side to your business when you are all digital? Editor-in-Chief and founder of Citygram magazine, Chris Perez and Rachel Hofstetter, founder of guesterly magazine are two small business owners who have figured how to embrace digital life while still appreciating the human one. They strongly believe that technology connects us to people we normally wouldn't encounter and the spirit of this collaboration fuels advancement and innovation. By bridging people and technology, they have been able to recruit some of the top trendsetters, designers, artists and writers around the globe to create successful digital businesses and have become rapidly rising stars in their industry.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Marrying digital and people - how to create a perfect union for your business.
- The human touch – how to get people interacting with your brand when you are all (or mostly) digital.
- Why collaboration is more important than ever in the new digital age and how innovation through collaboration is the new way of doing business.
- Ease of use - How to optimize the human interaction experience
- Why people see technology as a key part of their values and what this means for your business.
Emily Kealey, Marketing Director, Citygram