SXSW Interactive 2013
Images Are The New Headline
Creating an image strategy for social media. A picture is worth 1,000 words and images are becoming more important than ever. We only need to look to Instagram, Facebook cover photo, Tumbler and Pinterest as examples of how powerful images have become in social media. In this new paradigm, marketers need an image strategy for social media that goes beyond their brand. From product images to clever use of apps and customer generated images, innovative marketers are using imagery to connect with their customers in new ways. In this presentation we will look at several leading brands that are using images in groundbreaking ways through social media to drive traffic, engagement and revenue.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the elements of an image strategy for social media?
- What kinds of images evoke emotion and connect with audiences?
- How are brands using images in innovative ways in social media to drive traffic to their sites, drive engagement and action on social channels?
- Can I test and measure the impact of images on social media?
- How can I optimize images for use in social media?
- Karen OBrien, Director of Emerging Media, Wunderman Seattle
Karen OBrien, Director of Emerging Media, Wunderman Seattle