SXSW Interactive 2013
Out of Sight, Top of Mind: Keep A Brand Relevant
Staying relevant to a customer after they use your service or buy your product, has become a challenge for many brands, especially in those industries that seem to most like a “one and done deal.” So how can you stay on your customer’s radar so they’ll come back again when they need you, and better yet, remember your brand the next time someone asks them for a recommendation?
This session will explore content marketing strategies that brands can use to keep customers engaged, even if they aren’t using your product or service every day. Product and marketing veteran Chris Spanos will discuss ways that companies, especially those playing in the product and service industries, can keep their brand top of mind, even when they’re out of sight.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What's content marketing?
- What kind of content do I create?
- What other brands/companies are doing this?
- How can I use social media as part of content marketing?
- How can content marketing engage a customer pre- and post-transaction?
- Chris Spanos, General Manager, SHIFT Communications
Donna Ho, Account Coordinator, SHIFT Communications