SXSW Interactive 2014
Hacking the SHIT out of LinkedIn: The B2B Bible
How much time do you spend on LinkedIn building your professional network? Honestly.
5 hours a week? 10? 20?
There's no right answer here. The more time you spend on LinkedIn, the more you can harvest its immense potential.
But running a business is about more than networking.
So how can time-strapped, over-committed and under-funded entrepreneurs get the most value from LinkedIn while spending the least amount of time?
In this two and a half hour long workshop, I will share the LinkedIn outsourcing and automation recipe that has expanded Gluu's CEO's network by more than 1,000 targeted connections in under 7 months, and has led to an explosion of interest, serendipity and new leads for the company.
Forget overpriced industry conferences and under productive sales staffs. Use this strategy and watch the targeted leads funnel right into your calendar.
LinkedIn truly is the great equalizer for B2B startups.
Automate and flourish, my friends.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can you automate your LinkedIn marketing efforts and expand your network everyday while reducing the amount of time you invest?
- How can you develop an organic LinkedIn marketing campaign that fits your businesses unique goals?
- What is the best way to approach individuals of interest, and how can you maximize your likelihood of realizing the desired outcome.
- How can you more effectively search LinkedIn to find the exact targeted people you're looking for?
- What types of articles and content should you be posting, how often, and where?
- William Lowe, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Gluu
William Lowe, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Gluu