SXSW Interactive 2014
A Choir of One: Unifying CPG Brand Voice in Social
Choirs sing in harmony by working together to create one voice. With this cooperation in mind, brands can use the same concept to create and share unified content that resonates across all channels.
In this session, our strategists across social media, digital advertising, and creative execution will discuss how to create one unified voice, look, feel, and personality across social media channels, focusing on consumer packaged goods and low-interest category brands.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the best practices to humanize a CPG brand voice on social?
- How do I make engaging content that keeps users interested in my brand presence on social media channels?
- How can a low-interest CPG campaign be fun and create brand advocates?
- What are some "don'ts" when building engagement with a low-interest CPG brand?
- What are some great examples of successes from low-interest CPG brands in engaging audiences?
Jinah Kim, Marketing & Communications Specialist, Moxie