SXSW Interactive 2013
Chromosome X Crowdsourcing Social Good
Crowdsourcing is one of the fastest growing spaces in technology and there are great women behind these new developments. This panel brings together some of the most influential decision makers in the space to talk about the latest applications of crowdsourcing and how they are benefiting humanity. Come hear from the leading female frontier about what they are most excited about in terms of the newest developments in crowdsourcing in 2013.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How is crowdsourcing helping the "technology for social good" movement?
- What are the biggest obstacles for successfully implementing crowdsourcing solutions?
- How do you define your crowd and how do you access them?
- What is the most exciting developments and/or crowdsourcing project you have worked on in 2013?
- What do you say to those who have considered but not yet tried crowdsourcing?
Mollie Allick, Marketing Director, CrowdFlower