SXSW Interactive 2013
It’s the Social Data, Stupid!
No application is an island. The platform, data and integration layers must all work together to build an experience that drives value for its users. In today’s inherently social world, there are several ways in which this works best.
Intelligent use of data and APIs can combine a company’s own assets with contextual social knowledge to provide valuable insights. Social data is a rich source of information, but it is difficult to gather because it is spread across multiple platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and even Instagram. We will explore how companies are integrating email and social marketing platforms to unite these channels and provide metrics on conversations that people are having at every moment.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why can social and traditional marketing efforts no longer operate in separate spheres?
- How can social data make a platform deliver an experience that delights your customers?
- What is the optimal method for responding to specific user behavior?
- Why is partnering with other companies beneficial in building an experience that drives value for users?
- Who are the leaders in reaching customers with experiences relevant to their brands?
Sid Mistry, Director of Marketing, Fliptop