SXSW Interactive 2013
The Incredible Disappearing Marketing Trick
Marketing is undergoing its biggest transformation in 80 years. It is disappearing. How can marketing actually disappear, you ask? Not only are marketers getting better at their jobs and creating things that don’t feel like marketing, but these highly valuable ideas are shared by your customers, prospects and advocates. By reducing the barriers between you and this army of supporters, your content can get amplified like never before. And this marketing trick will put you on the path to more customers in less time at lower cost. Now who’s the magician?
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can I create content so great that my supporters can help but share it?
- How can my company become more customer centric than ever before?
- How can I shorten my sales cycle with shareable content?
- How can I lower my customer acquisition cost?
- How do I convince my organization that this newer approach is more efficient than what we are currently doing?
Jeffrey Cohen, Manager, Social Strategy, Salesforce Radian6