Venture capital investors have poured more than $40 billion into AI startups in just the first half of 2023. Big questions loom about how these technologies may impact education and the world of work. How are education and workforce investors separating the wheat from the chaff? Hear from venture capital and impact investors as they share trends they are watching and predictions on where the smart money is heading and decide if they are “all-in”—or feeling overhyped.
Other Resources / Information
- Criteria for identifying AI solutions with high potential for scalability and impact.
- Exploration of ethical challenges related to AI implementation in education and the workforce.
- Showcase of AI applications transforming education and workforce development
- Madeline Renbarger, Reporter, Insider
- Rohan Wadhwa, Managing Director, Lumos Capital Group
- Sabari Raja, Managing Partner, JFF Ventures
- Brian Dixon, Managing Partner, Kapor Capital
Carlos Zavala, Senior Director, Whiteboard Advisors
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.