We're witnessing history in the making as MDMA is expected to be the first psychedelic approved by the FDA, potentially transforming how we treat mental health. This is a unique opportunity to hear from key figures deeply intertwined with MDMA's unlikely path from the dance floor to late-stage clinical trials to... potentially the therapist's couch. We’ll take a captivating journey to explore just how this former party is making its way into so many of our lives as a uniquely therapeutic medicine. Featuring Rick Doblin, Julie Holland, Rachel Nuwer, and Daniel Goldberg
Other Resources / Information
- Exploring the history and future of MDMA; hear from "OG's" who have been advocating for MDMA long for decades under prohibition...
- Understand why and how MDMA is leading the psychedelic medicalization movement
- Separating fact from fantasy, and hope from hype about this unique molecule
- Daniel Goldberg, Co-Founder, Palo Santo Fund
- Rick Doblin, Founder and President, MAPS -Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
- Julie Holland, Psychiatrist / Author / Adviso, MAPS / Palo Santo / Cardea
- Rachel Nuwer, Author, Freelance Journalist
Daniel Goldberg, Co-Founder, Palo Santo Fund
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.