Discover how Northern Mexico fuels economic growth in the US! This intriguing topic explores the symbiotic relationship between the two regions. Proximity and trade ties drive seamless flow of goods, benefiting industries like manufacturing. Infrastructure development enhances connectivity, job creation, and prosperity. However, challenges of labor rights, environmental concerns, and border security necessitate thoughtful consideration. "Building America from the Borders" offers insight into this transformative cross-border partnership, shaping the future of North American economic development
- How has the economic interdependence between the United States and Northern Mexico led to mutual growth and prosperity for both regions?
- What industries in Northern Mexico attract US businesses, boosting productivity and cost efficiency in the USA?
- What infrastructure developments boost cross-border connectivity, facilitating goods and people movement between regions?
- Fernando Alba, Undersecretary of Mining, Industry and Energy, Secretariat of Innovation and Economic Development of the State of Chihuahua
- David Zapata, Vice President of International Affairs & Executive Director, Mexico Trade and investment policy council, Texas Association of Business
- Mario Mata, Director of Economic development and tourism, Municipal goverment of Saltillo, Coahuila
- Mariana Ramírez, Innovation and competitiveness coordinator, Secretariat of Innovation and Economic Development of the State of Chihuahua
Kevin Koym, Ceo & Founder, Tech Ranch Austin
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.